TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CONTENT?
Stop burying your head in the sand (when it comes to content)
If your approach to blogging and eDMs is inconsistent at best, you need a content writing partner you can rely on.
A content strategy is an important investment in the digital profile of your brand. It will help you tap into the pool of prospects searching for what you provide – and build your reputation as a thought-leader within your industry.
Does your business really need a content strategy?
Not necessarily. However, most businesses I come across would benefit from some form of content strategy – even if it’s just a quarterly newsletter or blog article. Here are just some of the benefits to get us started:
- New business: Generate more enquiries through SEO
- Loyalty & retention: Stay top of your customers’ minds more often
- Expertise: Showcase your value and talent
- Reinforcement: Communicate and entrench your brand messages
- Database growth: Grow and refine your email database
- Likeability: Captivate your audience with interesting and engaging content
Getting started is easier than you think
Creating a content strategy doesn’t have to be complicated. And I can support you every step of the way.
I’ll start by asking you some basic but important questions such as:
- Who’s your audience?
- What’s your competitive edge?
- What can you write about with authority and authenticity?
From there, I’ll develop story ideas and a publishing calendar that aligns with your brand messages – and then create ongoing content on your behalf.
Finally, I use proven tactics to amplify your content to key target audiences. With the right strategies in place, it’s an investment that pays for itself.
If you’re looking for a content partner with proven marketing expertise, please contact me.