AT A GLANCE
We love working with the leaders of tomorrow. So when Holmesglen engaged us with extensive writing and writing training needs, it was a match made to be.
Their goal? To create a clear, consistent tone of voice for the Holmesglen brand. It had to be modern, conversational – and tailored to a range of audiences.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
Business writing training
- Rewrite 150+ webpages
- Deliver in-house business writing training
- Write a 15-page fundraising brochure for the Holmesglen Foundation
- Create the very first Holmesglen Writing Style Guide
- Edit and proof the 2020 Strategic Vision and 2019 Course Guide
- Striking the right tone of voice for different faculties
- Understanding a diverse range of target audiences
- Communicating technical information clearly and simply
- Juggling multiple points of contact during the holiday period
Simpler, clearer and more effective
Vikki and her team were great to deal with and worked through a volume of content for us. They were responsive, efficient and worked hard to understand our requirements. The feedback from within the business was great – and the final outcome was simpler, clearer and more effective.
Zac Vlahandonis – Head of Marketing and Communications
I’m delighted with the crisp, fresh copy she delivered
Vikki quickly discerned what I was trying to do and say, and created a language and format to match. I’m delighted with the crisp, fresh copy she delivered, and her responsiveness throughout the process.
Vincent Ramos – Director, Advancement
Tailored to our business needs
The Business Writing workshop was tailored to our business needs and used live examples. The presentation was engaging and relevant which made it an enjoyable learning experience for all! I would have no hesitation recommending this workshop to others.
Atheena Avison – International Admissions Manager