DOES YOUR TEAM KNOW HOW TO WRITE FOR THE WEB?
Why web writing training?
How well does your organisation manage and maintain the quality of its website content?
If your people are expected to write content for your company website without the necessary training or expertise, your brand image will be suffering. That’s because, to write well online, they need to understand the distinctive behaviours of web users. Training is essential.
So if you’re ready to remedy the variable standards of content on your organisation’s website, this one-day course is the answer.
What your team will learn
My one-day web writing workshop provides proven techniques for creating effective online content that gets results. It is designed to help your team:
- Understand the online audience ‘mindset’
- Know how to write for scanners
- Create web-friendly, customer-focused content
- Create content that’s consistent and aligned with your brand
- Connect with audiences through humanity
How it works
Your workshop will be:
- Highly interactive and practical
- Tailored to your organisation and your specific training objectives
- Held in your office on a date that’s convenient for you
- Based on a fixed fee for up to 15 attendees
And don’t forget about my training guarantee
I’ve been running writing skills workshops with outstanding success since 2008 – so I’m confident your team will get real benefit. That’s why I offer my training guarantee:
If you feel your people don’t get value from the day, you don’t have to pay. No exceptions. No excuses.
It’s as simple as that!
Please contact me for pricing and a detailed outline of my web writing course.