AT A GLANCE
Wonder Property engaged us to bring the vision of their new development to life.
Our tasks? To create a distinctive yet simple brand name for the development –
and write compelling copy for their key sales brochure.
As an exciting and unique offering to Donvale, the new development promises
the ideal lifestyle for growing local families and empty nesters.
Following a creative brainstorm and competitive research, we recommended
seven brand name ideas – each with a supporting rationale.
‘Genesis’, ‘Aurora’ and ‘Thrive’ were our top three. Wonder Property
fell in love with ‘Thrive’.
With the brand name underlying the copy, we were able to embody a
relevant aspirational tone that the client loved.
Wonder Property is now confident bringing Thrive to the market. And we
can’t wait to see the development come to life, too!
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Oversized & ‘house-like’
- City convenience with serene country living
- Big on space. Lower on cost.
- A family-friendly neighbourhood
- Large gardens – and in the heart of nature
- Architecturally-designed and individualised
- Creating an aspirational tone that’s not contrived or salesy
- Coming up with a distinct brand name in a crowded market
- Conveying several key messages in a short amount of words
- Writing for the needs of different target customers
Detailed and strategic
We were highly impressed with the quality of work from Refresh Marketing. From the initial brainstorm to the final copy, their approach was detailed and strategic. We hope to work together again on other exciting developments!
Melanie Hsieh – Marketing Manager